Within this privacy notice, we set out which personal data we collect, process and use in connection with the use of our website. We therefore request that you carefully read the following the following statements.
Individual items of information about your personal and factual situation are considered to constitute personal data in accordance with this privacy notice. These include in particular your name, your e-mail-address and your telephone number.
The use of our website is generally possible without personal data being submitted. To the extent that personal data is collected on our internet pages, this is always on a voluntary basis inasmuch as is possible. This data is not made available to third parties without your explicit agreement.
2. Name and address of the party responsible for processing
Dipl. Inform. Renata Hagen
Bundesstr. 80, D-20144 Hamburg, Germany
Telefon: 00 49 40 450 36 237
is the responsible party in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (referred to as GDPR hereinafter), further data protection legislation in force in the member states of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection-related nature.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their utilisation
a) By visiting our website
When accessing our website www.dienst-iT.de or www.dienst-iT.com or www.dienst-iT.eu, information is automatically sent to the server used by our website by the browser being used on your end device. This information is stored temporarily on a so-called log-file. The following items of information are recorded without your active involvement and are stored until automatic deletion:
• IP-address of the end device requesting access,,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of accessed file,
• Website from which access takes place (referrer-URL),
• Browser used and if applicable operating system of computer as well as name of your access provider.
The data specified is used by us for the following purposes:
• To ensure a problem-free connection to the website,
• To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrational purposes.
Article 6 para. 1 sentence. 1 (f) GDPR forms the legal basis for the processing of data. Our lawful interest is based on the data collection reasons set out above. Under no circumstances do we use the data for the purposes of obtaining knowledge of a personal nature about yourself.
Furthermore, we deploy cookies in connection with access to our website. Additional information on this is provided in no. 5 of this privacy notice.
b) By using our contact form
If you have questions of any nature, it is possible to contact us by means of a contact form provided on our website. This requires the entry of a valid E-mail-address in order to enable us to identify who made the request and to respond to it. Further detail may be provided on a voluntary basis.
The processing of data submitted for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (a) GDPR on the basis of your voluntary acquiescence.
The personal data collected by us in connection with the use of the contact form is automatically deleted by us upon resolution of your request.
4. Circulation of data
No transmission to third parties of your personal data takes place, with the following exceptions.
We will only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
• You have explicitly authorised us to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (a),
• the transmission of data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (f) GDPR is necessary to establish, enact or defend legal claims, and no grounds exist for assuming an overriding interest on your part as to the non-transmission of your data,
• the transmission of data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (c) GDPR is required as a result of a statutory obligation, or
• it is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of an obligation in connection with a contract to which you are a party of, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (b) GDPR.
The cookie contains information which refers to the respective end device being used. It does not, however, permit us to obtain knowledge of your identity directly.
Additionally, we use temporary cookies, which are saved on your end device for a specified period of time, in order to optimise the user-friendliness of the site. When you revisit our website so as to make renewed use of our services, these recognise that you have previously visited us and provide a record of your entries and settings so as to avoid you having to re-enter them.
Data processed via cookies are required for the specified purposes so as to enable us to pursue our lawful interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser in such a manner that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a notification appears each time a new cookie is generated. A complete deactivation of cookies may however result in it not being possible to use all the functions of our website.
6. Personal rights
You have the following rights:
• In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to obtain details of your personal data processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to receive information as to the reasons for processing, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the envisaged period of time over which your data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing or to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data to the extent not compiled by us as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information relating to procedures applied;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to require the rectification of data or completion of incomplete data without undue delay relating to data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to require the erasure of personal data provided that it is not required for the exercising of rights to freedom of expression and information, or that is not required in connection with the fulfilment of a legal obligation, in the public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to require a restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that the accuracy of the data is contested by you or that its processing is unlawful but where you oppose its erasure and the data is no longer required by us and where you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or where you have objected against its processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to obtain in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form the data you have made available to us, or to request its transmission to a further responsible party;
• in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke at any time your authorisation previously granted to us. This has the consequence that we are in the future no longer entitled to process the data relating to the authorisation.
• in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, this can be the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or our place of registration
7. Right to object
Where your personal data is being processed in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 (f) GDPR on the grounds of lawful interests, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to the extent that reasons exist on the grounds of your particular situation or that your objection relates to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which is in any case implemented by us.
If you wish to make use of your revocation or objection rights, an E-mail to datenschutz(at)dienst-iT.eu
8. Data security
In connection with your website visit, we apply the widely used SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective maximum encryption level permitted by your browser. This is generally a 256-bit encryption. To the extent that your browser does not permit a 256-bit encryption, as an alternative we revert to a 128-bit v3 technology. You can recognise whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted on an encrypted basis by means of the key or lock symbol respectively displayed on the lower status bar of your browser.
Furthermore, we apply suitable technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved on an ongoing basis in accordance with technological development.
The further development of our website and offerings contained therein or changes in requirements set out by legislation or relevant authorities may necessitate may make